Gateway Application - Motilia
Built to exploit the full capabilities of your mobile through a native interface, the mEnterprise app provides a secured access to your business data and makes information handling easy.
The Motilia mobility suite allows you to build the mobile solution specific to your organization without recourse to any programming (excluding database requests in the SQL language). It fits into your information system while adapting to its technical characteristics (databases, enterprise directory services, communication security).
Why use motilias?
Set up mobile user authentication
- Users authenticate against the organization directory services (Active Directory or LDAP).
- Profile activation and deactivation take immediate effect.
Set up your mobile interface layout without programming
- Create an app menu item with a click.
- Set up reachability of each menu item to user groups.
- The menu presented to each mobile user is built automatically, depending on the type of mobile and his user profile.
Link mobile screen content to informations from your corporate databases
- Choose the way information from your corporate databases is displayed: in a list, image gallery, graph, etc...
- Usable databases include: Oracle DB, Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase, IBM DB2, SAP MaxDB, MySql, PostgreSql.
- Optionally choose the criteria by which users are allowed to navigate.
Secure the communication between mobile devices and your information system
- Set up the https security protocol, or integrate the solution into your virtual private network (VPN).
- In the former case, active the communication security in the mEnterprise app.
- Optionally secure the mobile setup with a Mobile Device Management (MDM) tool.
The server application is available in 3 editions, with different feature levels.
|DB Access||Oracle DB |
|Oracle DB |
|Oracle DB |
|Directory services||AD, LDAP||AD, LDAP||AD, LDAP|
|Customization||logo, colors||logo, colors||logo, colors|